Skin Benefits of Olive Oil
Olive oil is a real powerhouse when it comes to hair, skin and beauty applications. Loaded with vitamins and minerals that act as antioxidants, Olive Oil is a long prized skin protect-ant and moisturizer. It is rich; moisturizing properties are perfect for relieving dry skin, sensitive skin, and other skin conditions. Olive oil also helps to improve your hair look healthier, stronger and shinier.
Keeps Skin Looking Young
Olive oil contains a modest amount of Vitamin E and K and loaded with powerful antioxidants. These antioxidants are biologically active and may help in preventing wrinkles, stretch marks, and other skin problems.
A primary key to preventing sun damage, wrinkles, stretch marks and other skin problems is keeping up with moisturizer. One of the biggest keys to keeping your skin looking young is replacing the moisture your skin loses in daily life.
Olive oil is a natural and hypoallergenic moisturizer to the skin, it heals and renews sun damage. It is antioxidants have the power to fuel cells and help the skin to be firmer and smoother.
- Olive Oil is suitable for all skin types.
- Olive Oil is packed with essential vitamins including Vitamin E, Oleic Acids (Omega 9) which is very moisturizing, regenerating, softening on the skin.
- Oleic acid also has anti-inflammatory properties and helps other active components penetrate deep into the skin.
- Olive oil is also high in antioxidants including vitamin E, polyphenols, and phytosterols, which help to neutralize free radicals, preventing skin damage and repairing cell membranes.
- Olive Oil will fortify your skin and prevent moisture loss.
- Olive Oil has exceptional cleansing properties that purge dirt, sweat and excess sebum from hair and skin.